For Admission Information at Davao Medical School Foundation Davao city
- The Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) was established in July 1976 in response to the recognition of the lack of doctors serving rural communities and lack of specialist in urban centers of Mindanao
- Davao College of Medicine was the first college to be set up in Mindanao and is dedicated to providing medical education and training of the highest order, leading to the provision of effective medical care in both rural and urban communities
- In addition to the College of Medicine, DMSF operates a College of Dentistry, an Institute of Primary Health Care (IPHC) and a Center for Education, Research and Development in Health (CERDH)
- Own hospitals are a Consortium of Ateneo De Davao University, Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, Development Foundation, and San Pedro Hospital
- Students are Eligible for appearing in USMLE, 2nd year onwords
- International students exposure
No Images available !!! You can add images by clicking Add Images Button.